Identity, Decision Making, & Intergroup Processes
- Preferably have background in psychology, or other Social Sciences;
- Native Cantonese speaker with proficiency in English;
- Interest in research or future plan to go for research study;
- Preferably with experience collecting behavioral data and knowledge of statistics;
- Responsible and detail-oriented.
- Data collection
- Assist in data management
- Administrative tasks
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the form on the right.
For Ph.D application, please refer to Prof. Hong's faculty page and program page: under the Department of Marketing, under the Department of Psychology.